An essential addition to any smart home system, this Smart Home IP Camera connects directly with your home Wi-Fi network – no additional hub required – to be triggered by any motion and sound in the room.
The additional climate sensor of this unit can also be used to monitor the ambient temperature and humidity in the room.
Fully compatible with all other products in the Nedis® SmartLife range.
Smart IP Camera
Home automation just got simpler. This easy to use camera can be easily connected to your existing Wi-Fi network to monitor rooms for any sound or motion.
It records in FULL HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) for complete clarity of the images captured. In addition, the camera is just as powerful at night: with its night vision mode offering a range of 5.0 m.
The camera supports a microSD card of up to 128 GB (not included) to offer plenty of footage storage and its flexible, bendy design means it can be placed anywhere within your room to record with a viewing angle of 110° on its 1/4” CMOS sensor.
A camera mount is supplied with the unit for fixing to the walls of your room.
Can act as a baby monitor
This Smart IP Camera offers two-way communication (speaking and listening) and can also be used as a baby monitor, with its clear transmission of sound.
Can act as a climate monitor
In addition, the humidity and temperature sensor installed within this device can provide you with information about the climate of the room.
• Smart IP Camera – responds automatically to record any motion or sound in your room
• FULL HD resolution – for crystal-clear footage capture
• Easy to connect directly into your Wi-Fi network – no separate hub required
• Can also be used as a baby monitor (with two-way communication) and a climate control sensor (responding to the ambient climate)
• Supplied with a wall mount for easy fixing to walls
• Fully compatible with all other products in the Nedis® SmartLife range.
Power Adapter (EU)
Quick Start Guide